Peacefully on fire




For years and years I have imagined what turning 30 would feel like. Would I finally have it all together? Would I be in touch with my heart, body and soul? Would I have a more accurate sense of who I was, what I want and how to get there?

Here I am, I just celebrated what I consider the best birthday yet and although I may not have it all together, I like to think I'm pretty dang close.

Thirty already feels like my year.
It will be different.
I am different. 


I have felt changes being made for quite some time now. When I step back and pause, when I really reflect on how my life has been molded the past 30, 10 and even more specifically 5 years it is truly emotional and eye opening for me. I can see God’s timing in everything. I can see my struggles being molded into strengths, my trials into blessings and my insecurities challenging me to grow.

So, in the spirit of turning one year older and embarking on a fresh new decade, I decided to set intentions for this coming of age and turning point in my life.

  • be true to myself 
  • live unapologetically
  • simplify
  • stay connected
  • gratitude in all things 
  • be mindful
This year a lot of changes are being made and I am actively creating the life I want to live. I am surrounding myself with positivity, love, empowerment and greatness from within. I believe in myself and I believe in my worth. I am in love with my own skin and captivated with the charm of my flaws. I love my husband fiercely and our children deeply. I am obsessively grateful for my life and for the love I have around me. I am passionate about my work as a wife, mother and women. I want to spread love and empowerment like wildfire. I want to strengthen women and families and shine light in every corner I can reach. I am peacefully on fire and I want to share it with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment