A mothers "why" - My "why"


Mothers "Why"

I want a strong and healthy spirit and body!

I want to stop dieting and eating differently than my family. I want to enjoy food around the dinner table while making memories with my husband and our children.

I want to raise my children in a happy home with a calm mother. I want the ability to respond calmly vs react swiftly.

I want my kids to feel peace and balance around food and lifestyle. 

I want to always remember that caring for my spirit and body is a righteous desire.

I want to stop comparing myself to other women and mothers. I want to lift mothers up and link arms as we navigate this highest and holiest of callings.

I want to be a light and spread light as far and as bright as I can.

I want to be the type of woman and mother that my earthly and heavenly parents can be proud of. The kind of wife my husband falls in love with over and over again, every single day. The type of mother that cares for her children on the tenderest of levels while teaching them to be kind and loving towards themselves and others. 

I want to be the woman who wakes up and makes a difference in the world and her home. 



We are dual beings. Each soul comprises body and spirit, both of which emanate from God. A firm understanding of body and spirit will shape our thoughts and deeds for good.





No comments:

Post a Comment