My Vitality



Hey Mama! How are you today? One of the questions I get asked most often is "Where does all your energy come from?"

Well, I wanted to pop in and share my secrets with you!

Everyday life full of long to-do lists takes a toll but planning is KEY! Preparation and essential oils help keep my mind clear, energy high and immune system working optimally.

The rest I get at night is PRIORITY and non negotiable. The food I put into my body is a decision I consciously make out of love and respect for myself. FINALLY the supplements I consume are the absolute cherry on top of a healthy lifestyle.

So, when people ask me where I get all my energy... I tell them:

I sleep well
I eat well
I supplement well! 

The Lifelong Vitaluty pack is dōTERRA 's best selling product. Not an oil, but the SUPPLEMENTS! These supplements help you get the vitamins and minerals you might be missing on a daily basis and cover so much ground for supporting your overall health. The unique thing about these supplements is its a WHOLE FOOD supplement. It has nutrients in whole food form. Not like other vitamins and minerals you'll find at your local grocery store that are filled with things that are literally made from rocks and mineral salts and are not absorb-able by the body. In fact the most common calcium supplement today (calcium carbonate) your body can only absorb about 5% of  because its not in its whole food form. 

The LLV contains vitamins and minerals in its whole food form.

The lifelong vitality pack brought just that to my life, VITALITY!

The combination of high quality vitamins and minerals, cellular support and essential fatty acids has brought so much life back into my soul.

I have also noticed myself being calmer in the stressful moments of my day. I am empowered with the ability to manage a peaceful home and be a better wife and mother. 

The ability to think rationally and RESPOND vs. REACT to my situations has been such a blessing. I often pause and think, "I am really changing, I am so calm" Being an individual that has struggled with anxiety my whole life, I feel it completely appropriate to say this lifestyle has absolutely saved me.

Whether your facing anxiety, discomfort, compromised immune concerns, digestive issues, brain fog, or simply want to be positive your getting 100% of all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed for optimal health and wellness, Lifelong Vitality is going to be the best overall choice.
 
Can it really get better? dōTERRA guarantees that you will feel more energy and vitality in the first 30 days of taking these supplements. If you don’t, simply ship back the empty bottles for a 100% refund of your money

If you’re skeptical, I challenge you to try them for 30 days yourself. I have a feeling you’ll fall in love with feeling vitality back in your life too. 

Contact me and together we can get you started!

ashleywhetmanwellness@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment