My girls favorite blend


I am so excited to tell you a bit about these three oils. Separate they are great however together they are pure magic.
.
Perfect trio for emotional health and well-being.
.
All three oils have relaxing and calming qualities to them. They all can be taken internally, diffused aromatically and applied topically to support feelings of contentment. They also help combat anxious feelings, irritability and anger.
.
I love to diffuse this blend in my girls room at night, they absolutely love the smell and calm right down. (Ember may sneak in a few extra drops of lavender to the mix but I adore that she is finding her own blend preferences and using natural solutions at a young age)
.
I also made a 10ml roller-ball with -5 drops each Roman Chamomile, Frankincense and Lavender. We roll along the jawline, behind the ears and down the neck of my seven year old and my nine month old. (Safe for the whole family)
.
This blend is just so incredibly calming, helps to ease temporary discomfort and super gentle for little ones skin. 
.
It’s safe to say this is my sweet girls favorite blend!
.
What’s your go-to night time blend?

Ready to get started changing your life? Let me guide you every step of the way! When you join the oily community you get: me every step of the way (I'll help you make sure your getting the best deals, recommend product for your specific ailments and support) 25% off retail price, no minimum ordering, a welcome gift, access to free resources, access to an app, first to know about promos, free education, oil camps, free ebooks, support groups, a safe place to ask questions and healthy lifestyle you can be excited about! 

Reach out to me and we can start today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment