Welcome to my health and wellness community



Hello friends. I'm Ashley, An aspiring Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (class of 2019) and Registered Yoga Teacher. As well as a mom of three and a peanut butter lover.

I spent most of my teenage years and twenties feeling broken somehow. Hating my body and wishing I looked and felt different. Always searching for the new magic thing that would give me the "perfect" body and happy life.

Over the past five years my heart has been pulled into Holistic Wellness and serving others. I came to know losing weight or gaining muscle wouldn't give me a fuller and happy life or love for my body. I wasn't necessarily broken but approaching things from the wrong angle. Instead of focusing on changing my body, I decided to change my thoughts.

I am now dedicated to healing myself from the inside out and sharing my journey along the way. I am here and want to help you find what HEALTHY  feels like in YOUR body and your personal version of wellness. Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

Can you imagine a loving relationship with your body? Can you imagine what it would be like to feel at home within yourself?

The fitness and nutrition world is chaotic, conflicting and mostly a frustrating place. If your more confused than ever about what to eat and how to have a happy relationship with food and exercise, how to find joy in moving your body rather than punishment. If you want to walk with me in this journey then I am excited and mostly honored you found my little corner of the interweb. I am here to share my story and help you mold yours.

I believe everyone deserves ultimate health and ever path is different. I believe in bio-individuality and a no one perfect diet for all. My goal is to have you take health into your own hands and love your body, mind and spirit. Lets make manageable long-lasting changes.

In this space you will find:

Nutrition
Fitness 
Stress Reduction
Mindfullness 
Life Goals 
Affirmations 
Emotional support
Relationship tools
Cooking
Groceries 
Nontoxic home and beauty supplies 
Essential oils

Thanks for taking the time to read today and I look forward to getting to know you better. I would love for you to comment below telling me Hi and one thing you are excited about seeing in this space.

XOXO
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment